Cattle sold for mostly $123 per hundredweight in the South. The North traded at $123 per hundredweight live, and $194-$195 per hundredweight dressed. The wholesale beef market benefited from strong weekend sales at both the retail and food service levels.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Demand remains strong for calves, feeders
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock