Feeder cattle prices were $2-$3 higher this week. Calves were valued on both sides of steady with new crop calves priced softer, and heavier calves trading at stronger prices.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Wholesale beef prices soften
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock