CattleFax analyst Lance Zimmerman reviews the week's commodity market activity and provides a forecast for the upcoming week.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Feeder cattle ends higher
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain