K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek talks about the causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves out on pasture, and why it's such a complicated disease to manage.
Causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future