K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek talks about the causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves out on pasture, and why it's such a complicated disease to manage.
Causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works