Glenn Selk explains why it is vital to maintain body condition in cows between calving and breeding.
Cow-calf corner: Body condition between calving and breeding
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Dr. Jude Capper, social media maven
- Did you invite the MVP to your fall tailgating party?
- BeefTalk: Is a cow ever too ornery?
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Ag markets seem set to end the week in mixed fashion
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach
- U.S. exports of distillate fuel rise 30% on global demand