Glenn Selk examines research on cattle grazing near high-voltage power lines.
Cow-calf corner: Cattle grazing near power lines
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit