Cow-Calf Corner is a collection of timely management tips of interest to cow-calf producers in Oklahoma. This week, Glenn Selk talks about industry trends with OSU alumni Rick Rasby, who is now an Extension cattle specialist at the University of Nebraska.
Cow-calf corner: Cow herd trends following last year's drought
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts cost by up to 75 percent
- Angus Foundation receives $28,500 from “The Card Challenge”
- Commentary: In praise of animal foods
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- Beef exports depend on quality reputation
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside