In Cow-Calf Corner this week, Glenn Selk explains the importance of getting a calf to breathe as quickly as possible after birth.
Cow-calf corner: Getting calves to start breathing quickly
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Weed specialist: Apply fall herbicide treatments before Decemberr
- Replacing hay with corn-based feeds in winter cow diets
- Beef production down slightly from last year