Glenn Selk discusses the impact on fertility when breeding heifers are moved from a high-protein wheat pasture to a lower quality dormant native-range or bermudagrass pasture.
Cow-calf corner: Heifer fertility and quality diet
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday