Glenn Selk discusses the impact on fertility when breeding heifers are moved from a high-protein wheat pasture to a lower quality dormant native-range or bermudagrass pasture.
Cow-calf corner: Heifer fertility and quality diet
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Environmental Tillage Systems