Glenn Selk explores why high summer temperatures could cause calves to arrive early.
Cow-calf corner: Hot summer may bring calves early
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Federal Reserve is watching and seems pleased with agriculture
- Commentary: ‘Natural’ is popular, but what does it mean?
- Feeding a growing world population starts from the ground up
- Cattle Market: Cattle prices stay hot as colder weather moves in
- Weekly beef export shipments fall near 10-week low
- Cold snap and ice threaten U.S. wheat, livestock, logistics
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant