Cow-Calf Corner is a collection of timely management tips of interest to cow-calf producers in Oklahoma. This week, Glenn Selk explains why this is a good time of year to look at last spring's calving records and note some changes that can be made to improve next year's calving season.
Cow-calf corner: Reviewing last spring's calving records
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Environmental Tillage Systems