Cow-Calf Corner is a collection of timely management tips of interest to cow-calf producers in Oklahoma. This week, Glenn Selk explains why this is a good time of year to look at last spring's calving records and note some changes that can be made to improve next year's calving season.
Cow-calf corner: Reviewing last spring's calving records
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Is there a right to farm?
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future