Cow-Calf Corner is a collection of timely management tips of interest to cow-calf producers in Oklahoma. This week, Glenn Selk explains why this is a good time of year to look at last spring's calving records and note some changes that can be made to improve next year's calving season.
Cow-calf corner: Reviewing last spring's calving records
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- Is there a right to farm?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector