Cow-Calf Corner is a collection of timely management tips of interest to cow-calf producers in Oklahoma. This week, Glenn Selk explains why this is a good time of year to look at last spring's calving records and note some changes that can be made to improve next year's calving season.
Cow-calf corner: Reviewing last spring's calving records
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices