Glenn Selk interviews the state veterinarian, Dr. Rod Hall, about the USDA's new animal disease traceability rule.
Cow-calf corner: USDA's new animal disease traceability rule
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody