Glenn Selk gives advice on using obstetrical tools for assisted calving.
Cow-calf corner: Using obstetrical tools for assisted calving
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Garden City feeder, Emporia rancher elected as KLA officers
- Beef Quiz: Tailgate MVP
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- The more things change, the more they stay the same
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Cow-calf corner: Hay feeding for winter-stressed cattle