Glenn Selk explains why reindeer are the ruminants of choice for Santa.
Cow-calf corner: Why reindeer are ruminants of choice for Santa
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Boxed beef hits record highs, cattle weak to lower
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice