USPB Vice President of field operations, Brian Bertelsen, explains how ranchers can use carcass data to advance quality rewards. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association.
Data feedback fuels premiums
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- How do you compare to USDA's income, expense summary?
- Where is the safety net? There is no safety net
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Crop markets mostly higher Tuesday night
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection