K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek is back with another segment on bovine health management. This time, he talks about fighting scours disease in newborn calves, and why input from a veterinarian is important when choosing a treatment product.
Dealing with scours in newborn calves
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- DOJ adds divestiture requirement Tyson’s Hillshire purchase
- The case for low-stress livestock handling
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday