With support from the beef checkoff, NCBA is conducting an extensive study to benchmark beef sustainability and identify areas for improvement across the beef production and marketing system. Kim Stackhouse-Lawson, NCBA’s director of sustainability research describes the project and its goals.
Defining sustainable beef
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan