With support from the beef checkoff, NCBA is conducting an extensive study to benchmark beef sustainability and identify areas for improvement across the beef production and marketing system. Kim Stackhouse-Lawson, NCBA’s director of sustainability research describes the project and its goals.
Defining sustainable beef
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges