With support from the beef checkoff, NCBA is conducting an extensive study to benchmark beef sustainability and identify areas for improvement across the beef production and marketing system. Kim Stackhouse-Lawson, NCBA’s director of sustainability research describes the project and its goals.
Defining sustainable beef
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Kitchens could be sources of drug-resistant bacteria
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets