With support from the beef checkoff, NCBA is conducting an extensive study to benchmark beef sustainability and identify areas for improvement across the beef production and marketing system. Kim Stackhouse-Lawson, NCBA’s director of sustainability research describes the project and its goals.
Defining sustainable beef
- Link may exist between disposition and reproduction
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Cattle experts give advice at Iberia Station field day
- Small UAS legality unclear in wake of NTSB move
- USMEF: Exports accounted for 13 percent of total beef production
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close low
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.