Each year the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame honors a feedyard employee with the Arturo Armendariz Distinguished Service Award, recognizing the vital contributions of feedyard employees whose skills and dedication ensure proper treatment of cattle and success of the business. At this year’s banquet, the team from Darr Feedyard, Cozad, Nebraska, reflect on their winning coworker, Brad Thomas.
Definition of a cowboy
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future