Each year the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame honors a feedyard employee with the Arturo Armendariz Distinguished Service Award, recognizing the vital contributions of feedyard employees whose skills and dedication ensure proper treatment of cattle and success of the business. At this year’s banquet, the team from Darr Feedyard, Cozad, Nebraska, reflect on their winning coworker, Brad Thomas.
Definition of a cowboy
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training