Dr. Barry Flinchbaugh, Ag Economics Professor at Kansas State University, discusses the 2012 Farm Bill.
Dr. Barry Flinchbaugh discusses the 2012 Farm Bill
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice