Dr. Mike Apley, Kansas State University, discusses antibiotic use in dairy cull cows and veal calves, and the role of a veterinarian.
Dr. Mike Apley discusses antibiotic use in dairy cull cows
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Wet U.S. Midwest sections may lead to fewer corn acres
- U.S. revises meat-labeling rules to satisfy WTO ruling
- Where’s the rain? Parched states can’t shake the drought
- Grass tetany possible this spring
- Weekly U.S. beef sales roar back on purchases by Japan
- U.S. House votes to force approval of Keystone pipeline
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012