We talk with Dave Lalman and Marley Beem about ponds impacted by drought. Discussion includes cattle water requirements, water quality tests, livestock management options when water is low, fish and wildlife concerns, and pond maintenance.
Drought stricken ponds
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability
- Case Study: Close gaps in your vaccination program
- Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part IV