Rick Funston, University of Nebraska, says the earlier a calf is born in the season, the better its potential.
Early-born calves are better later
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Monday Market Sentiment: Cash trade remains at steady low
- AMI Opposes New OSHA Proposal to Require Electronic Submission
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- What is a bull worth?
- Are the bulls ready for the spring breeding season?
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.