At the Cattle Industry Convention, Kansas State University veterinarian says beef producers have a proud history of animal husbandry, but can strive to continuously improve practices and protect animal welfare and beef quality.
Everyday animal welfare
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday