At the Cattle Industry Convention, Kansas State University veterinarian says beef producers have a proud history of animal husbandry, but can strive to continuously improve practices and protect animal welfare and beef quality.
Everyday animal welfare
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit