Farmers and ranchers attending Arkansas Farm Bureau's annual convention were told an extension of the current Farm Bill may be the most likely option for Congress.
Extension of Farm Bill may be most likely option
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef