Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is calling on Congress to pass legislation he says is crucial to American farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Farm bill and immigration reform action needed
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace