Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is calling on Congress to pass legislation he says is crucial to American farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Farm bill and immigration reform action needed
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday