Conservation program specialist Rod Winkler of the Farm Service Agency provides the latest update on C-R-P emergency haying and grazing allowances in Kansas, with over half the state now approved for some form of C-R-P emergency forage use.
Farmland Update: CRP emergency haying and grazing
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets