Conservation program specialist Rod Winkler of the Farm Service Agency provides the latest update on C-R-P emergency haying and grazing allowances in Kansas, with over half the state now approved for some form of C-R-P emergency forage use.
Farmland Update: CRP emergency haying and grazing
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future