Conservation program specialist Rod Winkler of the Farm Service Agency provides the latest update on C-R-P emergency haying and grazing allowances in Kansas, with over half the state now approved for some form of C-R-P emergency forage use.
Farmland Update: CRP emergency haying and grazing
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock