Conservation program specialist Rod Winkler of the Farm Service Agency provides the latest update on C-R-P emergency haying and grazing allowances in Kansas, with over half the state now approved for some form of C-R-P emergency forage use.
Farmland Update: CRP emergency haying and grazing
- Inland Empire owner pleads no contest in animal cruelty case
- Feedlot margins come back with a vengeance
- Beef Checkoff sizzles in Atlantic City
- Annie’s Project seminar in Columbia offers advice on succession
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday