Conservation program specialist Rod Winkler of the Farm Service Agency provides the latest update on C-R-P emergency haying and grazing allowances in Kansas, with over half the state now approved for some form of C-R-P emergency forage use.
Farmland Update: CRP emergency haying and grazing
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Food Babe visits my university
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain