Warren Weibert and his team at Decatur County Feed Yard have collected individual performance and carcass data on 185,000 cattle, showing that genetic selection for feed efficiency can dramatically impact profits. For more information, read “Traits that pay in the feedyard.”
Feed efficiency pays in the feedyard
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Strong U.S. crude oil production growth forecast through 2015
- Corn procurement strategies for cattle feeders
- A serving of meat a day keeps the doctor away
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"