What will it take to survive high corn prices? Tom Brink and Shawn Walter explain that it's about adding more of the right kind of weight.
Feed more corn to better cattle
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain