Galen Erickson of the University of Nebraska talks about offsetting high grain prices with corn silage and crop residues, and options for cattlemen.
Feed outlook provides challenge for cattlemen
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension