Galen Erickson of the University of Nebraska talks about offsetting high grain prices with corn silage and crop residues, and options for cattlemen.
Feed outlook provides challenge for cattlemen
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges