Galen Erickson of the University of Nebraska talks about offsetting high grain prices with corn silage and crop residues, and options for cattlemen.
Feed outlook provides challenge for cattlemen
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?