Calf prices were very uneven, mostly lower, with huge price trends in both directions across the country. Late in the week we did have a rebound in demand as news about low calf prices reached buyers.
Feeder cattle review: Calves start week lower, rebound late
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain