Calf prices were very uneven, mostly lower, with huge price trends in both directions across the country. Late in the week we did have a rebound in demand as news about low calf prices reached buyers.
Feeder cattle review: Calves start week lower, rebound late
- Extending fall grazing with cover crops can save serious money
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Monsanto makes statement about GM wheat
- Research is being conducted on Brazilian meat production
- Beef Board launches new website
- Seeding guidelines increase winter pasture productivity