Compared to last week, calves and yearlings sold steady to 3.00 higher with many instances of up to 6.00 higher on calves – especially in and around Oklahoma where sporadic moisture has winter wheat sowing in high gear and hopes for wheat pasture fairly bright.
Feeder cattle review: Cash feeders make slow, steady advances
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain