Compared to last week, calves and yearlings sold steady to 3.00 higher with many instances of up to 6.00 higher on calves – especially in and around Oklahoma where sporadic moisture has winter wheat sowing in high gear and hopes for wheat pasture fairly bright.
Feeder cattle review: Cash feeders make slow, steady advances
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
AM11 Series Manure Fork