Calf prices were weak to 4.00 lower across most major trading areas with the Southeastern markets suffering the full extent of the losses with fewer orders coming-in from the western states.
Feeder cattle review: Moisture to improve stocker calf demand
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices