Calf prices were weak to 4.00 lower across most major trading areas with the Southeastern markets suffering the full extent of the losses with fewer orders coming-in from the western states.
Feeder cattle review: Moisture to improve stocker calf demand
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head