Calf prices were weak to 4.00 lower across most major trading areas with the Southeastern markets suffering the full extent of the losses with fewer orders coming-in from the western states.
Feeder cattle review: Moisture to improve stocker calf demand
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?