Mike Sands, Informa Economics, says it will take extra effort and ingenuity for cattle feeders to survive in this environment. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association.
Feedlots must rise above
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?