Mike Sands, Informa Economics, says it will take extra effort and ingenuity for cattle feeders to survive in this environment. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association.
Feedlots must rise above
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain