Mike Sands, Informa Economics, says it will take extra effort and ingenuity for cattle feeders to survive in this environment. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association.
Feedlots must rise above
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension