Craig Jones, DVM, a technical services veterinarian with Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc., outlines the company’s emphasis on disease prevention in livestock production, and their involvement with Iowa State University in developing an online biological risk-assessment tool for veterinarians to use with their clients.
Focus on prevention
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Higher beef prices taking a bite out of McDonald's profits
- Jolley: Five Minutes with the Cliven Bundy fiasco
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Following the rails: USDA tracks ag exports across the border
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for farms: The leap
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head