Craig Jones, DVM, a technical services veterinarian with Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc., outlines the company’s emphasis on disease prevention in livestock production, and their involvement with Iowa State University in developing an online biological risk-assessment tool for veterinarians to use with their clients.
Focus on prevention
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Commentary: Talkin’ turkey
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note