Last year grocery prices went up 6.4 percent. The USDA says food prices will continue to go up this year, but not as fast as they did last year. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Food price increases to slow down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade