Over the past forty years, animal scientist Terry Klopfenstein has trained students and conducted practical research, each with a lasting impact on the U.S. beef industry. In recognition of his dedication and innovation, the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame recently awarded the University of Nebraska professor with its 2012 Industry Leadership Award.
Four decades of service to the beef industry
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock