In the past, managers used “generational differences” to categorize workers, but in reality, this is not a good gauge of the needs and desires of your workforce, says Tim Glowa, associate partner at AON Hewitt. He was a speaker at the HR Roundtable, sponsored by AgCareers.com and held in Des Moines, Iowa. In this video, he shares some of his research results with JoAnn Alumbaugh, editor of PorkNetwork.
Generational differences not as distinct as you might think
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing