In the past, managers used “generational differences” to categorize workers, but in reality, this is not a good gauge of the needs and desires of your workforce, says Tim Glowa, associate partner at AON Hewitt. He was a speaker at the HR Roundtable, sponsored by AgCareers.com and held in Des Moines, Iowa. In this video, he shares some of his research results with JoAnn Alumbaugh, editor of PorkNetwork.
Generational differences not as distinct as you might think
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records