In the past, managers used “generational differences” to categorize workers, but in reality, this is not a good gauge of the needs and desires of your workforce, says Tim Glowa, associate partner at AON Hewitt. He was a speaker at the HR Roundtable, sponsored by AgCareers.com and held in Des Moines, Iowa. In this video, he shares some of his research results with JoAnn Alumbaugh, editor of PorkNetwork.
Generational differences not as distinct as you might think
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina