George Hubbard, with Magness Land and Cattle, describes the Limousin seedstock operation and the role of Limousin cattle in efficient production of high-quality beef.
George Hubbard on Limousin seedstock operation
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday