George Hubbard, with Magness Land and Cattle, describes the Limousin seedstock operation and the role of Limousin cattle in efficient production of high-quality beef.
George Hubbard on Limousin seedstock operation
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain