George Hubbard, with Magness Land and Cattle, describes the Limousin seedstock operation and the role of Limousin cattle in efficient production of high-quality beef.
George Hubbard on Limousin seedstock operation
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension