George Hubbard, with Magness Land and Cattle, describes the Limousin seedstock operation and the role of Limousin cattle in efficient production of high-quality beef.
George Hubbard on Limousin seedstock operation
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit