George Hubbard, with Magness Land and Cattle, describes the Limousin seedstock operation and the role of Limousin cattle in efficient production of high-quality beef.
George Hubbard on Limousin seedstock operation
No matching related articles at this time.
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices