Market Monitor is a weekly analysis of U.S. and world commodities markets and the impact these markets have on producers in Oklahoma. In this segment, Kim Anderson discusses the latest supply and demand report and the decline in wheat prices, and has advice on developing a marketing plan for this year's crop.
Grain market analysis: Marketing plan for this year's crop
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!