Market Monitor is a weekly analysis of U.S. and world commodities markets and the impact these markets have on producers in Oklahoma. In this segment, Kim Anderson analyzes the continued decline in wheat prices and gives marketing advice as harvest approaches.
Grain market analysis: Wheat prices continue lower
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Hay buyers should plan purchases early
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices