Colorado State University student and Seedstock Team member Sean Kauffmann outlines the school’s seedstock program and the role students play in its annual bull sale, held in partnership with Leachman Cattle of Colorado.
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
- Commentary: Death to ritual slaughter
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time to choices
- Livestock antimicrobial use once again in the headlines
- 2014 Beef Feedlot Roundtable webinars are now available online
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- D.C. Watch: California’s water woes reach Washington