From the K-State College of Veterinary Medicine, researchers T.G. Naragaja, Jianfa Bai and Lance Noll report on the new genetic test they've developed to detect e-coli bacteria in beef cattle - a major breakthrough which could save the beef industry millions of dollars annually, through more rapid and more accurate e-coli testing.
Groundbreaking new test for eColi in beef cattle
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop