From the K-State College of Veterinary Medicine, researchers T.G. Naragaja, Jianfa Bai and Lance Noll report on the new genetic test they've developed to detect e-coli bacteria in beef cattle - a major breakthrough which could save the beef industry millions of dollars annually, through more rapid and more accurate e-coli testing.
Groundbreaking new test for eColi in beef cattle
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week