During last week’s Trichomoniasis Forum, Jeff Baxter, senior product manager for ThermoFisher Scientific discusses the need to develop more uniform standards for sampling and diagnostics, and also to harmonize state regulations regarding trichomoniasis testing.
Harmonizing trich standards
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics