During last week’s Trichomoniasis Forum, Jeff Baxter, senior product manager for ThermoFisher Scientific discusses the need to develop more uniform standards for sampling and diagnostics, and also to harmonize state regulations regarding trichomoniasis testing.
Harmonizing trich standards
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector