At the 2014 Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Industry Leadership Award winner Harry Knobbe, a long-time cattle feeder and commodities broker from West point Nebraska, discusses the corn and cattle markets and the importance of involvement in the industry. For more about Knobbe and his contributions, read “Building a legacy.”
Harry Knobbe: Commitment to customers and the industry
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted