At the 2014 Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Industry Leadership Award winner Harry Knobbe, a long-time cattle feeder and commodities broker from West point Nebraska, discusses the corn and cattle markets and the importance of involvement in the industry. For more about Knobbe and his contributions, read “Building a legacy.”
Harry Knobbe: Commitment to customers and the industry
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future