At the 2014 Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Industry Leadership Award winner Harry Knobbe, a long-time cattle feeder and commodities broker from West point Nebraska, discusses the corn and cattle markets and the importance of involvement in the industry. For more about Knobbe and his contributions, read “Building a legacy.”
Harry Knobbe: Commitment to customers and the industry
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.