The USDA’s Farm Service Agency is assessing what it can do to help farmers whose land and property was damaged by recent floods in the Midwest. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Help for flood affected farmers
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability