Meat-science professor Ty Lawrence, director of West Texas A&M's Beef Carcass Research Center, takes us into the cooler to see the results of feeding a beta agonist to Holstein steers.
Here's the beef
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future