Market analyst Dan Basse talks about the reversal in profit potential among grain and cattle producers and what that means in the next few years.
Higher price obligates better beef
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday