Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls, Centennial Angus, Faith, S.D., recount the historic blizzard that hit the area Oct. 3, and how they are coping with the loss of nearly 200 animals.
Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls and the South Dakota blizzard
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works