Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls, Centennial Angus, Faith, S.D., recount the historic blizzard that hit the area Oct. 3, and how they are coping with the loss of nearly 200 animals.
Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls and the South Dakota blizzard
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability
- Case Study: Close gaps in your vaccination program
- Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part IV