Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls, Centennial Angus, Faith, S.D., recount the historic blizzard that hit the area Oct. 3, and how they are coping with the loss of nearly 200 animals.
Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls and the South Dakota blizzard
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future