Angus cattle producer Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va., shares what life is like on his idyllic rural farm, Gustin Land & Cattle. Jerry served his country in the United States Army and received the Bronze Star Medal for his service during the Vietnam War.
I Am Angus: Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future